Due to the Coronavirus the workshops program is currently suspended until further notice
“Real Food: ingredients & techniques”
If you learn how to make a great risotto, and how to choose and combine ingredients, it doesn’t matter where you are, you will be able to prepare a great risotto with whatever ingredients you have available.
Courses are held once a week in the evenings and dedicated to those who wish to learn the basics and/or to increase their skills. Ingredients & Techniques levels 1, 2 and 3.
Workshops take place on Saturdays or Sundays and are usually a four/five-hour event focused on a specific topic.
Buonissimo is also glad to host special events held by Chefs or experts in food and nutrition.
Tasting and assessing the quality of the food produced during the workshops/courses is part of the learning process: first we cook, then we taste!
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR WORKSHOPS
- Pasta Fresca: from tagliatelle to tortellini.
- Cake-baking for beginners
- Let’s make pizza!
- Cookie-Monsters: let’s make cookies together! (for parents & kids)
- It all began with Bread: sourdough for beginners
- Healthy eating starts in the pantry
- The forgotten Vegetables - old cultivars are back on the table
- For Expats - Mastering Dutch ingredients
- For Expats - Savoury bites from the Dutch culinary tradition
- The Student House: healthy proteins for the brain on a limited budget
- Preserving: from sun-dried tomatoes to chutney